The electrothermal blast drying oven has a maximum working temperature of 350 ° C and can be used for various items. It is suitable for baking, drying, heat treatment and other heating, industrial or laboratory use. (However, volatile items should be placed in a dry box to avoid explosion).
1. Temperature control system, the mechanical convection system.
2. The shell adopts high quality cold rolled steel sheet, the surface is with electrostatic spraying. The inner container adopts high quality stainless steel or steel.
3. PID temperature controller
4. Mechanical convection system puts the heat into the working room through the air tunnel and force the exchange cycle of the hot and cold air in the working room, thereby improve the temperature uniformity of the working room.
Air circulation type:Mechanical convection
Temperature control range:RT+10~350 deg. C
Temperature fluctuation:±1 deg. C
Chamber material:Stainless steel
Shell material Spraying cold rolled steel
1. Can you customize the product?
Yes, we can customize any products according to customer’s requirements.
2. Which payment terms are you doing?
T/T (Bank telegraphic transfer,100% payment in advance.).
(Paypal only pay less than $500, and must be transported by Express.).
3. Which shipment is available?
Sea freight, air transport, rail transport, international express or as your requirements.
4. Which country you have been exported?
have been exported to many countries, more than 100 countries and regions around the world.
5. How long is the delivery time?
It’s about 7-20 days.
6、What trade methods do you offer?
The trade methods we support are FOB, FCA, CIF,EXW,DDU.
Ejer Tech.(China) is a high-tech enterprise, engaged in the R&D, production and sales of the dry cabinets and other electric equipment. The headquarters is in Hangzhou, sits adjacent to Alibaba's global headquarters. There are branches all over the country. Our products have been sold to more than 100 countries and regions. The main products are various types of electronic dry cabinets, nitrogen cabinets and other electronic equipment, which are used for storing moisture-sensitive materials. They are widely used in the fields of electronics industries, research institutions, government agencies, chemical industries, pharmaceutical industries and etc. The quality of our products is stable and reliable, thus are trusted by the customers worldwide.