1. The cabinet itself must have good airtightness, in addition to effectively preventing external humid air from infiltrating into the cabinet, but there is no certain standard in the industry for what is effective and suitable airtightness for this part, or The relevant instruments can be measured, so we can only make some word-of-mouth judgments based on the user's feelings and experience. It is recommended to check the brand word-of-mouth status on the Internet as a basis for judgment before purchasing.
2. The dehumidification core is the most important part of an electronic moisture-proof box. The technology of this part is divided into two categories. The principle has been mentioned above. Please choose the most suitable method according to your own needs. But please note that basically the entire electronic moisture-proof box is the part that most likely needs maintenance services. When it fails, you don’t want to carry the whole unit to the manufacturer for repair or replacement, so whether the dehumidification heart is a module Modern design and manufacturing are very important.
Taking the dehumidification heart of the electronic moisture-proof box as an example, you only need to remove the four screws on the back of the heart of the moisture-proof box, and then you can take it off and take it to or send it to the customer service center for replacement or repair or even a specific model. It is very convenient, fast, and simple. Another important point That is, we hope that the durability of the electronic moisture-proof box will be safe, durable, effective and highly reliable, because the things inside are the things that we cherish, treasure and value. Of course, we hope that its durability must be high! So we must regard electronic moisture-proof boxes as the concept of durable goods! Treat it like a refrigerator or rice cooker at home, and it usually takes at least 10 years to use it. After all, everyone’s refrigerator and rice cooker have been used for more than 10 years, and no one will replace them in two or three years. And friends who have used electronic products have a basic common understanding, that is, the more complex electrical appliances with more functions, they are usually less durable, the fewer electronic components, and the machine-style electrical products are really better than ordinary electrical appliances. It can be durable, so don't think that the more dehumidifying heart functions, the better it is. Usually, it also represents the probability of failure, which must be taken into consideration.
3. Misunderstanding of humidity monitoring and hygrometer
Probably due to the use of computers in modern times, every time we see computers, digitalization, and digital control, we always feel that this is more high-tech, so we think digital display is better for weight scales and thermometers! More accurate! However, in fact, the thermometer can never be viewed with such a concept.
Because humidity is different from temperature and weight, it is not an absolute value but a relative value. Humidity will have different meanings with temperature, such as 40% RH relative humidity at 15 degrees c and 40% RH relative humidity at 20 degrees c The 40% of the indicated value is different. If the digital type cannot correct this part of the difference, the value is actually of no reference value, and the hygrometer electronic type also distinguishes two types: resistive type and capacitive type. Generally, most of the electronic thermometers below 400 yuan are resistance type, and its production cost is low, of course, the precision is relatively poor.
Just imagine, an electronic moisture-proof box under 600 yuan, consider to see if his hygrometer uses a so-called electronic hygrometer, after deducting the cost of the cabinet and dehumidification heart, how good do you think his hygrometer will be? What about the induction electronics? If he also claims that he can control the dehumidification humidity according to the humidity you set, can you really believe him? This so-called exaggerated description of the advertisement, I want you to understand the secrets that the manufacturers behind them will not tell, and I think you should be able to judge the situation by yourself.
4. It is best to design the hygrometer separately from the dehumidifier heart. The reason is actually very simple. One is that when your dehumidifier heart needs to be repaired, the separate design is definitely easier than the one with the hygrometer. , and when your hygrometer needs to be corrected, removing it will not affect the independent work of the dehumidification heart.
Another very important reason is objectivity. Think about it, the dehumidification heart has its own humidity sensing part, and the hygrometer itself also has its own way of measuring humidity. Basically, the two separate and do not affect each other, although the humidity does not need to be accurate. To the poor 3% or 5% situation, after all, you can’t feel the difference between 40%RH and 45%RH, and the humidity will not cause mildew just because of 45%RH and 50%RH If the situation arises, and because the two sensing humidity are two different parts, it is more objective, and it is not easy to be affected by the difference between the displayed value of the hygrometer and the real situation. You can also conveniently choose hygrometers of different brands to use according to your needs. Of course, this disadvantage is that the humidity calibration point may be different due to the difference in the brand of the hygrometer. The difference between the detection of the hygrometer and the dehumidification heart itself will appear, and there may be doubts about whether the humidity of my moisture-proof box is accurate. .
Based on the above two points, the design of the separate hygrometer not combined with the dehumidification heart is definitely advantages and disadvantages. This point provides reference suggestions for purchase.
5. Other factors to consider when purchasing: such as product brand awareness, customer experience, energy saving, whether there is still a certain dehumidification capacity during a power outage, usability inside the cabinet, degree of freedom of adjustment, appearance design, etc. , In addition, when people buy things now, they will go online to check everyone's unboxing articles, user experience, and reviews from people who have bought them, etc. I think they are another basis for reference.